The GIPS is proud to participate in global outreach and education by partnering with the USCAP Foundation in their G40 program.
In the context of USCAP Foundation’s commitment to ensure that all pathologists have access to vital education, the Foundation is now accepting applications for the G40 Travel Awards for pathologists to attend the 2016 USCAP Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington from March 12-18.
The G40 Travel Awards will provide selected recipients:
- Economy coach airfare to and from Seattle, Washington
- Approximately four nights lodging at a conference hotel
- General meeting registration, but not to exceed the award of up to $2,500
- Reside in an underserved country and have a demonstrable need for financial support to attend the USCAP Annual Meeting.
- Provide a resume and supporting letter from a Department Head or Supervisor attesting to the need for travel assistance and the potential benefit for attending the meeting.