Pediatric Pathology Evening Specialty Conference
“Enteropathies of Infancy and Childhood”
Sunday, March 13, 7:30 – 9:30 pm
Kyle C. Kurek, MD, Alberta Children’s Hospital and University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Megan K. Dishop, MD, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, USA. Email: email@example.com
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Provide a differential diagnosis of inflammatory enteropathies in the pediatric population.
- Identify the histopathologic patterns associated with specific pediatric enteropathies.
- Select ancillary studies that aid in the diagnosis of pediatric enteropathies.
- Interpret serologic studies in the diagnosis of pediatric enteropathies.
- List the known genetic determinants and syndromes associated with pediatric enteropathies.
Jeffrey Goldsmith, MD
Marie-Anne Brundler, MD
Sarangarajan Ranganathan, MD
Pierre A. Russo, MD