Menu

Colorectal/ Small intestine tumor staging survey

Welcome to the Rodger C. Haggitt Gastrointestinal Pathology Society Forums Surveys Colorectal/ Small intestine tumor staging survey

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dipti Karamchandani
    Participant

Dear colleagues,
    My name is Dipti Karamchandani and I am an Associate Professor of Pathology (GI/liver) at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Med Center.
    As you know, College of American Pathologists (CAP) has tumor templates which are used for staging various tumors. However, there are certain histologic features which are not clearly defined in these templates, and may lead to variability in the final staging of the tumor.

In the present study, we are requesting you to complete a questionnaire pertaining to colorectal and small intestine tumors (with hypothetical cases that may be encountered in our daily clinical practice). The survey will give us a better understanding regarding how these cases may be handled by different pathologists.

The completion of this survey should not take more than 5 minutes. No identifiers will be associated with this survey.

I thank you in advance for participating in this survey.

Survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5Z6NNMY

Thank you,
    Dipti Karamchandani  

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Membership Application

Not A Member?

GIPS members have access to Journal Watch, Case of the Month, job and fellowship listings, and more! >>>LEARN MORE

e-Learning

GIPS Forum

May 22, 2024 11:00 am CST